Monday, June 27, 2011

Overwhelm - Overjoyed

The insecurity, fear, self doubt, self criticism, things which had been said several years ago, unkind things, things which I allow to cut deep, wound, diminish 'me' and now creep back in, oh, all the frightful feelings which stir in this haunted soul as I prepare to speak; prepare to move outside my safety zone, away from my little country home to expose myself, open up, share...share 'me'. Can blame be placed on PMDD, PTSD, oozing humanness, or quite simply, is it just me? Gathering my last thoughts, reviewing, pleading to be buoyed up, praying to be used as a vessel of God/Goddess, to be a whisper from the Universe; self asked, "Have you not learned; have you not remembered?" On this, my 49th year journey, while my soul is haunted, I can learn, remember, grow some more...Joy abounds, is within, and surrounds the JOurneY; it is simply the placement of the 'c' & 'a' which alters 'scared' to 'sacred', and if you believe then trust...
"...no one can snatch them out of my hand..." John 10:28
"Be still and know I am God..." Psalm 46:10
"Be strong and courageous...He will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment