Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Step 1 Into Dreams Continued

"Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years, and...to give light upon the earth...to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness, and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:14-18

Did you go out and soak in Luna's light? Did you see that it is good? Oh She was so beautiful in Her fullness. I went out with paper, pencil, and candlelight expecting to have it, all my dreams, open up to me, what I received was quite 'out of the blue', 'over the moon', unexpected. The following is spontaneous writing, a message from Luna and while it wasn't what I expected (is it ever what we expect) it was, it is spectacular...
"My light, the light you see is a gift, a gift I received but a light which would not be mine without Him. The Sun is the true source of the great All. He and I are partners, we engaged from before time began, promised partners setting out together to give All life our love. Our love for All and for each other sustains and strengthens our bond, our promise. We have witnessed much, we have wept much, we will always love much. We surround you with the purest of light and love. Feel of our love, embrace and emulate our example of love, of giving and receiving, of balance, of life. It is as simple as rising, setting, following, flowing with the Universal call. The wisdom you seek, the dreams known and unknown which you desire, your purpose is of no mystery; IT is not a treasure hunt though a treasure IT is. All you seek, all you desire, all in all, you were given before time began. IT is within you, IT dwells as close to you as your own soul, IT is your soul. And, you have been given, before time began, all the gifts you need, all the knowledge you need you have and more. Just simply be as I, a receiver and a giver, follow your cycles, journey the flow, all IT is will rise and set in ITS season, ITS day. Oh our Great God. I attend/watch as your Heavenly Parents kiss you each night. They have given Angels and Guardians charge over you, call upon them, feel them. And I am here watching over you by night and the blessed Sun by day. As you release and surrender to the Universe you will discover all IT is, the path to your dreams and know the bliss isn’t what you follow, IT is you. Shine with the same light as I; the light of the Son. Enjoy what is revealed. Blessed be my child, be blessed.  ~ Luna"
What a beloved, inspiring, message for which I am filled with awe and gratitude. While I freely wrote, I had to fight my own thoughts and interjections, hoping I didn't miss any of Her powerful message. When I received the word 'revealed' a gust of wind blew out the candle; clearly letting me know Her message, at least for now, was finished. The words of the message are powerful, the insight of the message even more so.
Something else I was moved to do was blend a batch of Luna Oil. I left it out all night, under Her light and love, even getting up once to move the amber bottle over to the western side so to continue receiving Her energy until She slid behind the mountains.
In keeping with Her request, I would like to give, to send out to anyone who would like to receive, a 1/2 dram of this Luna Oil blend. Just send me an email with your address and with all my heartfelt light and love I will send you this tiny treasure.
So, my step into living the life of dreams continues. Among all the greatness of this endearing message I am reminded again to keep it so simple and to shine on...


1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."

1 comment:

  1. Julia, I am in awe that you've captured this message from Luna....it is sooooo beautiful. Reading it touches such a tender spot in my heart....thank you!! I got goosebumps reading about the gust of wind blowing out the candle...how amazingly powerful!! And how interesting that I happen to read this on the night of November's full moon... :)

    I love the idea of the Luna oil - what a special gift! Lots of love to you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete