Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wacky, Wondrous, Whatever, What If Wednesday (I've lost count)

A while ago I had scribbled on a scrap piece of paper, “many ways one path.” I had mentioned this to a friend earlier in the week. When she questioned what I meant by these words, I’m not sure I clearly explained them.
The ‘one path’ to me in this thought is a my own spiritual path; a path of self exploration and self discovery; a path leading to the original, authentic, pure self, of whom I was born to be and learning how to unconditionally love myself; a path going beyond the beyond of the internal and eternal depths of self; a path towards deeper communion with God and all of which God encompasses to me.
The ‘many ways’ to me in this thought is the many aspects which has formed me over the past 49 years; the many individuals of my family, living, those who have crossed over, ancestors and future posterity; the many individuals I associate with, my tribal circles, those I have encountered and interacted with at all the various times, ranges, stages, levels; the many events however subtle or obvious, intense or delicate; the many places I have been; the many emotions I have experienced; the many spiritual, religious, scriptural ways which sensibly speak to me for as much as I’d like to say I can, the truth is I cannot fit into one; the many ways of which I choose to travel the path such as reading, experience, intuitive writing or painting, creating, meditating, prayer, oracles, family, friends, tribes, drive, ride, run, fly, dream…whew…
Many Ways One Path
Don’t really know why I wrote this today, maybe my own clarity, maybe because I sense a shift in our existence, maybe because it affirms just how wacky I am, maybe because of a ‘what if’ I don’t write it, maybe because it leads me into more wondrous thoughts. Whatever it is, may we simply be soaking up the journey to our own one path.

No comments:

Post a Comment