Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Simple Quote

Albert Einstein; I truly adore this man. When I see a photo of him I imagine his wacky hair is but a result of the energy from his amazing brain seeping out through his head. I don’t imagine I could ever have had an intellectual conversation with him but I sure would like to bask in his knowledge and imagination. Many of my favorite quotes are by him, but today I came across one of Einstein’s I hadn’t discovered yet. I was flipping through a magazine which I have flipped through more than several times before but, there, tucked within the pages, I came across one which is new to me. I think it’s perfect for this blog and will be added to my list of favorites. I hope you like it too!
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment