Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wacky, Wondrous, Whatever Wednesday #1

During prayer last night and again during meditation this morning, I was compelled to set Wednesday’s aside as a wacky, wondrous, whatever day, here at keeping it so simple. Now, I’m not completely sure what this will evolve into, but I’ve chosen to follow the compelling whisper.
Today’s wacky, wondrous, whatever Wednesday has brought me around to two things. The first is something which struck me while writing at another blog. As I wrote, I discovered (why I didn’t take notice of this before is beyond me) that the words scared and sacred have the same letters. It is only the placement of the ‘c’ and the ‘a’ which alters the two words. 
Of course, I had to ponder and discover something about myself through this, as it struck me curious. Is it possible when we face and proceed through things which render us scared that we become slightly altered ourselves, arriving in a sacred place?
I know I have mentioned within this blogspot before that I’m participating in an online workshop called BIG. Let me tell you, it has been a great awakening for me. An awakening much like what I stated above; being scared and knowing by facing those fears and going through them I will find myself altered, for the better, and arriving at a sacred place within.
Along with working on my BIG workshop exercises I have been working on this simple, silly or maybe I ought to refer to it as a wacky, whatever collage. It is the other thing I felt compelled to share here, at the very first ever wacky, wondrous, whatever Wednesday; it kind of hints towards this great awakening and alteration of self.
...Shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings...

May you find something wacky, wondrous, or simply whatever on this Wednesday as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this BIG experience is something I have craved and looked forward to for so long. The time was just right, right now, it is as if I couldn't deny it any more. What was wild and wacky and wonderful this Wednesday? I felt closer and closer to leaping into the unknown with a faith that has been bubbling and simmering deep in my belly. THAT is wonderful and wacky to me! See you over at BIG!

    ReplyDelete